Wednesday 25 June 2014

First Blog Task.

  1. Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies? Because I wanted to choose the topics but it was the recommendations that definitely made me choose the subject. 
  2. Which part of the course are you looking forward to most? The Music videos 
  3. What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media? The art of Photoshop
  4. What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media? A 'B' but I'm hoping to push myself towards an 'A'
  5. What was the last TV programme or film you watched? 'Murdered By My Boyfriend' 
  6. Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience? Because it appeals to teenagers and adults the most, which is the average age who views BBC Three and the average age of who are victims of domestic abuse. 
  7. What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.) My phone and computer
  8. What device do you use most to access the media? My phone
  9. What is the main news story on the BBC News website currently? Why do you think it is the main story? Iraq PM rejects unity government. I think this is the main story because their country has seen an increase of Sunni rebels.
  10. What is the main news story on the Guardian website (guardian.co.uk) currently? Why do you think it is the main story? Fifa opens disciplinary proceedings over Luis Suárez 'bite'. I think that this is the main story because The World Cup has been over commentated by the media lately because it unites all of the countries together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment